The Bose A20 was designed for best-in-class active noise reduction — and provides ANR that’s 30% greater than conventional aviation headsets, enhanced comfort, clear audio and intuitive operation. No matter what you fly, the Bose A20 is engineered to improve the experience.
Acclaimed performance. The difference is clear.
Features at a glance
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
• Acclaimed noise reduction.
30% greater noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets.
• Comfortable, stable fit.
30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets.
• 340 grams (12 ounces) on-head weight.
The lightest aviation headset in the “around-ear, full-feature headset” category.
• Clear audio with active equalisation.
• Side swappable boom mic and cable.
• High-performance microphone.
Simple, intuitive operation
• Bluetooth® connectivity for audio and communications.
• Customisable audio prioritisation.
Choose from “mute” or “mix” communication settings.
• Flexible power with auto-on.*
Switch seamlessly between battery and aircraft power.
• At least 45 hours.
Two AA alkaline batteries power at least 45 hours of use.
*Available in certain variants of the headset.
For all types of aircraft
• FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139 certified.
• Available in a variety of plug configurations.
Straight or coiled cord.
• Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
A20 Aviation Headset
PLUG IN. TURN ON. GO FLYING.
FIND YOUR DEALER
Locate your preferred supplier for further advice, assistance and a product demonstration. Or shop online.